Our Youth Activities include:
- Flag Football: Early August – Early September
- Fall Soccer: Mid-September – Early November
- Spring Soccer: Mid-March – Mid-May
- T-ball/Coach Pitch/Machine Pitch Baseball: Mid-June – Mid-July
2019 Oakland Parks & Rec Baseball
Registration: Now – June 5, 2019
Season: Mid June – Mid July
You can register by mail or in person.
Registration by Mail: Oakland Parks & Rec., P.O. Box 442, Oakland, TN 38060
Registration In person: Oakland City Hall, 170 Doss Circle
!!! All players must have signed Concussion & Cardiac Arrest forms before the first practice !!!
Fees & Age Groups
• $50/each: 3-5yr old T-Ball (Includes hat & Jersey)
• $75/each: 6-9yr old Coach Pitch, 10-12yr old Machine Pitch*
Includes full uniform (hat, jersey, pants, belt, socks)
*Pitching machine is used for all batters rather than kid pitch. This leads to fewer injuries, more action, and more fun!
• $25 discount for siblings (Full price for 1st child, $25 off each additional child)
• NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE EXCEPTED
ALL HEAD COACHES WILL ALSO RECEIVE (1) FREE REGISTRATION
Practice/Game Location: Oakland Elementary School Fields, HWY 194, Oakland, TN
For information, contact Oakland Parks & Rec at 901-465-2921
Public Chapter 148, effective January 1, 2014, requires that school and community organizations sponsoring youth athletic activities establish guidelines to inform and educate coaches, youth athletes and other adults involved in youth athletics about the nature, risk and symptoms of concussion/head injury.
!!!ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE SIGNED CONCUSSION AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST FORMS COMPLETED BEFORE THE FIRST PRACTICE!!!
• Concussion Information & Signature Form for Student-Athletes & Parents/Legal Guardians (pdf)
• Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information & Signature Form for Student-Athletes & Parents/Legal Guardians (pdf)