Court Hearing For those interested in being heard by the Town’s Prosecutor and/or Municipal Judge, please review the information printed at the bottom of your ticket for court dates and times. Showing up 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your scheduled court time is advised.
Ticket Payment Information For those interested in paying their ticket without a hearing, please pay by the scheduled court date. Payment methods include:
• No Weapons
• Cellphones are allowed but MUST be on silent
• No talking in the courtroom or hallway outside of courtroom
• No eating or drinking in the courtroom or hallway outside of courtroom
• Men’s shirt must be tucked in
• No holes in jeans
• Pants must be pulled up
• No shorts of ANY KIND will be allowed in the courtroom
• Children are allowed in courtroom but they cannot Cause a Distraction or the parents will be instructed to step outside
• Women may wear Capri pants but they must be below the knee in length
• No hats, scarves, or bandanas are allowed in the courtroom. This applies to both men and women.
If someone arrives not in compliance, they will be ask to kindly step to the clerks window to either pay their citation or reschedule their court date.
The Town of Oakland is committed to providing the best service to its citizens, businesses, and visitors.
Please use this website to help us better assist you with your specific needs.
If you need to speak with us, please call 901.465.8523