Provisions are in place that will allow us to continue to serve our community, while maintaining compliance with federal and state guidelines for COVID-19.
In effort to maintain essential services and provide for the health, safety and security of our community, the following government buildings are closed to the public until further notice:
Oakland City Hall -170 Doss Circle – 901-465-8523
- Mayor’s Office email@example.com
- Administrative Offices firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water & Sanitation email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Tax email@example.com
- Traffic Payments firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakland Code Enforcement – 75 Clay Street
Oakland Parks & Recreation – 75 Clay Street
- Activities email@example.com
Vehicle Tag Registration/Renewal – 75 Clay Street
- County Clerk’s Office
While the buildings are closed temporarily to the public, the town’s staff are on-site conducting business via phone and email, Monday-Friday 8 AM -4:30 PM.
The Mayor, the Alderman and the staff of the Town of Oakland, “thank you” in advance for your patience and understanding as we all work through the unique challenges of this situation together.
Chris Goodman, Mayor