The Town of Oakland, TN is seeking a highly motivated individual for a full-time position at the Fire Department.
• Applicants shall have excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license in the State of Tennessee with “F” Endorsement.
• Must possess State of Tennessee Firefighter 64-hour class with live burn, or above certification.
• Must possess and maintain a valid State of Tennessee Emergency Medical Technician- license.
• Must successfully complete within one (1) year of employment a Firefighter I/ Firefighter II certification issued by the State of TN Commission on Fire Fighting.
Any equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
Salary range $38k-$46K depending on certification and experience.
The Town of Oakland offers excellent benefits, training opportunities, healthcare, state retirement and paid vacation.
Applications can be obtained Monday-Friday, at the Oakland Fire Department Administrative Office located at 170 Doss Circle, Oakland, TN 38060.
It is the policy of the Town of Oakland that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other lawfully protected classification.